Every bride wants to look her best on her big day, (http://www.benefitlashes.com/ – mink lash vendors) there’s no question about that. As I’ve worked in this industry, I’ve gleaned a lot of tips and tricks, and I wanted to share with you my five essential tips that every bride should know regarding her wedding day makeup. Most of them specifically apply to how the makeup will photograph 100% quality false eyelash .
1. Do not use translucent powder. Many of you guys probably know and love Makeup Forever’s HD Powder. I myself love it too – it gives you an airbrushed look and makes pores seemingly disappear. But did you know that in photographs, the HD powder (or any similar powder for that matter) will give your face a white, dusty cast? Kind of like you smeared 100% quality false eyelash flour on it.
This is bad news bears. Even though this powder was probably 100% quality false eyelash undetectable in person, the high-def photography has picked up any traces of it and put it out there for the world to see. You can expect similar results in your wedding photos if you use too much setting/translucent 100% quality false eyelash100% quality false eyelash powder. I’d recommend using a primer beforehand instead of a powder afterward. On that note…
2. Use products that will make your makeup last all day. You may be crying, laughing, sweating, and everything in between on your wedding day, and your makeup needs to be up to the challenge. You’ll need great primers and waterproof mascaras (if you’re the crying type) to make sure you don’t end up looking like a shiny raccoon at the end of the night. Make it stick and make sure it’s something that will come off only when you want it to!
3. Don’t go overboard on the shimmer and glitter. Glittery and shimmery makeup can be fun in real life but in wedding photography it will most likely make you look plain ol’ shiny. No bride wants to look oily on her wedding day! So stick to products that give you a glow from within and have minimal, if any shimmer. And remember, nothing will help your skin glow more than taking care of it!
4. Emphasize one feature at a time. Just because you’re wearing more makeup than usual on your wedding day doesn’t mean we want you to look overdone. Any good makeup artist 100% quality false eyelash100% quality false eyelash knows that, just like in real life, you only want to play up one feature at a time. If you’re going to do bold, red lips, do a neutral eye. If you’re going to do smoky eyes, go for a more natural lip. You don’t want to not look like you in your photos. Just because it’s your wedding, don’t think you need to pile it all on!
5. Have a makeup emergency toolkit on hand. You’ll want to have oil-blotting sheets, makeup remover cloths, cotton swabs, a lipstick or lip gloss, powder (but not translucent!), and 100% quality false eyelash100% quality false eyelash concealer. This is a fun project for your maid of honor or bridesmaids to put together, so let them help if they want! You’ll need other things too (safety pins, floss, bandages, etc.) that you can throw in.
So now you’re all set for your big day. With these tips in your back 100% quality false eyelash pocket, you can revel in marital bliss without having to worry about your 100% quality false eyelashmakeup!
Article Source: dlhair